Error Reporting Guide
We are here to help resolve any errors and issues that you may encounter. Reviewing this guide when reporting an error will
greatly assist in a timely resolution.
Depending on the error, not all of the following information is required but whatever you can and are willing to provide will
be most helpful.
- Desktop or Mobile?
- If mobile, what device(s)? e.g., iPad, iPhone, Android
- Operating System(s)? e.g., Windows XP/7/8, Mac OS X, Linux, Windows Mobile, iOS, Android
- Browser Type(s)? e.g., Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer (IE) 6/7/8/9/10, Apple Safari
- Document the steps that produces the error. A reproducible error guides us quicker than vague circumstances around an error.
- Provide the exact text of the error message.
- Provide the entire URL of the page that is producing the error. The URL can be found in the address bar of the browser.
- "A picture is worth a thousand words." Screenshots are often helpful. Click here to learn how to take a screenshot on your system or device.